We love cityview and will come back when they have promotion.
ファミリー（1ダブルベッド + 2シングルベッド）
2015年6月 | 4泊滞在
“Family Suite for 4 pax”
clean room, good location and friendly staff
Good location which near to Yau Ma Tei MRT (Exit D) and got K5 bus line from Kowloon Airport Express which easy to access to City and Airport. Near to Nathan road which got a lot shops, eateries and general services. 2-rooms is connected for Family Suite which can suit to 4 pax (1 king + 2 single beds).
2015年6月 | 1泊滞在
2015年6月 | 2泊滞在
Location, staff and spacious room.
This is my 4th time staying in this hotel. This time I was upgraded to their premier room. Its new and nice with big tv. The room even has a phone which we can use it to call overseas free of charge. The phone has internet access too which we can bring it out with us. The hotel is just a 2 min walk to the MTR and ladies market. Overall its nice and comfortable to stay in this hotel during summer. But when its winter or cold, the hotel does not have a heater installed in the room. we have to request from the front desk and if you are lucky you get to have a portable one which I feel is not hot enough. Other than this, this hotel is perfect in everyway.
2015年6月 | 3泊滞在
“Clean and modern”
Modern decor with clean rooms and close to MRT.
2015年6月 | 3泊滞在
Clean, comfortable, accommodating
It was a pleasant experience
2015年5月 | 3泊滞在
“Excellent location & service”
Great Location, Good Service & Friendly Staff
Took the train from airport (HKD70 per person) to Kowloon Station
Took the free shuttle bus from Kowloon Station and it brought us straight to the front of the hotel
Within the hotel:
1. Checking into the hotel was fast and effortless (was given a free upgrade to a bigger room as some of their rooms were under renovation in the day from 9am to 6pm, as informed by the staff at the counter)
2. Hotel room was bigger than expected
3. Everything (i.e. amenities, bedroom slippers etc) required was basically there...however, took some time to dry my hair every night as the power of the hair dryer was low. Hence, recommend to bring your own hair dryer to dry your hair (especially for ladies with long hair)
4. There is no need to bring a travel adapter as the electric plug is the same as Singapore & Malaysia
Outside of hotel:
1. Right opposite the hotel, there are 2 convenience stores (i.e. K circle & 7-11)
2. 2 eateries just next to the convenience stores but there are better eateries nearby
3. Walking distance from the famous temple & ladies streets
4. If you need to take the MTR, the entrance is just next to the convenience stores
Returning from hotel to airport:
1. Before you check out, you may want to ask the concierge when the next shuttle bus to Kowloon Station will arrive
2. The shuttle bus route from hotel to airport is slightly longer as it also went to other hotels to pick their guests.
3. Upon arrival at Kowloon Station, you can check in your luggage at the designated counters but you will need to get a airport train ticket first (HKD90 per person)
I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel and will definitely recommend to stay there as it is almost effortless to travel to and fro from the airport. The location is so convenient to the main attractions that there is hardly any need to take the MTR.
2015年5月 | 4泊滞在
“few days stay”
Location, cleanliness, helpful staffs
Hotel still currently having renovation which can be heard during am.